Monday, May 5, 2014

First Floor Plan: Revision























This is my revision of my first floor plan in the place of my previous location for the restrooms I have extended the art gallery throughout  the lobby. This is because the restrooms were far from the main entrance and one would need to travel to the far of the building to reach the facilities. Since the lobby extends all the way through I decided to add an exit way on its end so that it does not feel like a dead end.

Lastly the gift shop space has also turned into a cafe which would help gather attention of people passing by, and would probably lead them into the interior spaces.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see more from the surrounding so I can check if the position of the rooms is adequate. Restroom usually fit better with the elevators...if they show up only one time they should be somewhere in the middle of the building. Тhe cafe also needs restrooms. Maybe it is better do more sketches before transferring the plans into scale.

    ReplyDelete