Sunday, May 4, 2014

3d Floor Plans & Sections: Progress























The image above shows how I have laid out my floor plans so far; showed in detail from my previous post.
The most important element in a building is for spaces to work. As you can see, I have worked on the circulation of my massing and accessible spaces. Accessible spaces include commuting in and out of the building via stairs, elevators, and passageways.

The passageway you see here is actually a connection from one side of the building (ramp) to the other. One does not have to actually go through the building to walk across the ramp. This technique to me is inviting to the spaces inside.

Next you will see the correlation of the building to the landscaping and further developed floor plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment